- What is the minimum quantity Riceland will supply?
One full 20 ft. container. 44,000 lbs or 20 metric tons
- What are the payment terms?
Payments are cash in advance or irrevocable confirmed letter of credit payable at U.S. bank counters against generally accepted shipping documents. Credit card payments are not accepted.
- What is the lead time needed for the rice to arrive at destination?
Exports to the Western Hemisphere typically take 35 days from the time we receive payment to rice arriving at destination. Exports to Africa, Asia, or Europe are 50 to 60 days.
- What bags are available for export?
Typically 50 kg or 100 lb is the bag of choice. Riceland's rice products can be shipped in bulk or in packages ranging from a one pound up to a one metric ton bag.
- Will Riceland handle all of the logistics to the final destination port?
Yes, Riceland will ship the rice to the destination port. Riceland's rice products can be shipped in bulk or in packages ranging from a one pound up to a one metric ton bag. Modes of shipment range from containers to ocean going vessels.
Riceland can ship the rice to your final destination port or offer prices to major U.S. ports.